We made a trip south for Easter weekend and loved the springtime drive. Take a look at our bluebonnet photos!
Although it was a quick trip we had a super time. We went through a drive thru safari and saw all kinds of animals and also got to see friends who recently moved from here to there. Baby especially enjoyed playing with her friend and having an Easter egg hunt. The girls found so many eggs that we had to get them extra baskets! We attended Easter service at my grandmother's church and also marked the 3rd year since my grandfather's passing. Many of you know, but for those who don't, we are naming Little Baby after my grandfather and my grandmother was especially touched when we told her.
On to Little Baby, who I don't feel like is so little anymore. 33 weeks today. Yikes! He is be-boping around like crazy and I think he is ready to come out and play. All these things we still need to do! Like get into the attic and haul all the infant stuff down. Maybe we should dust it off too. And stock up on batteries. I seem to remember that all those things take lots and lots of batteries. Oh, and diapers. I bought a pack of newborn diapers the other day for the first time in 3 years. Only 1 pack tho when I saw the weight only went up to 10 pounds. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a huge baby. Maybe not a 10 pounder, but I don't think he'll be wearing newborn diapers or clothes for very long.
OK, that's it for now!
2 comments:
You are looking so cute, Momma. Pregnancy suits you well!
Those are exceptionally cute and touching pics.
JOhn
Post a Comment