I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Pa-fier
Pa-fier, pa-fier? Peas? Peas? I can NOT seem to get rid of the pacifier! And now Baby is calling it by name! I'm not quite sure where she learned that, since I try really hard to never talk about it. Mmm. So, for a few days I caved in wondering to myself why exactly was it that I don't like to use it, again? Until it became clear...she tosses it during the night and cries until she gets it back! So, tonight, back to business as usual. Which was hard since she was asking so sweetly. I need to learn some rewards for her. Most of the time she is such a good little girl, and I want to reward her, but it seems like I usually give her a yummy treat. I would like to do something other than food! Let me know if you have any big ideas. I've recently decided (again)that my writing isn't really all that interesting, so that's all for tonight folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
On the contrary, I think your writing is not only interesting, but extremely well done! (...and I don't say this just because of who your are...)
BTW, I saw a little one at church today about the size of Baby, and this one sucked on a pa-fier the whole time. I thought of sweet Baby and am glad she doesn't go out in public with hers. But maybe it's okay in bed, don't you think? Maybe you could pin it to her jammies.
We'll try to think of other rewards. though I used food, too.
What?? I love your writing! Write more, Peas!
I don't know what to say about the pacifier thing... Pin it to her like Grams said, or maybe just throw about 10 of them in the crib at night... She's bound to find one of them.
Post a Comment